The mobile data and calling tariff war that Reliance Jio’s entry has brought along, seems to be really beneficial for the customer.
Ever since Jio announced its entry into the mobile market, telecom operators
The BBG Combo plan at Rs 1199 will give you 24 hours unlimited data and free calls (local+STD) to any network in India in all circles.
Check out the full tariff plan of BSNL through this detailed chart
Particulars BBG Combo Plan
- Bandwidth (Download Speed) Upto 2 Mbps Flat
- Applicability All users in all the circles
- Monthly Charges (Rs) Rs 1199
- Annual Payment Option (Rs) [11 x FMC] Rs 13189
- Two Years Payment Option (Rs) [21 X FMC] Rs 25179
- Three Years Payment Option (Rs) [30 x FMC] Rs 35970
- Download/Upload Limit per month Unlimited
- Additional Usage Charges/MB beyond free download/ upload limit (Rs.) NA
- Free E-mail IDs/Space (Per E-mail ID) 1/1 GB
- Static IP Address (On Request) One @ Rs. 2000/- per annum additional
- Security Deposit One Month Charges
- Minimum Hire Period One Month
- Telephone fixed monthly charges in Rs Nil
- Free calls (within BSNL N/W only) 24 hrs. Unlimited free calling (Local+STD) on any network within India.
- Additional Facility
- MCU charges/ pulse in Rs. (To BSNL N/W after free calls)
(To other N/W)