Jammu Tawi, November 21
Fearing another Surgical Strike of Indian Army, Pakistan army along with ISI have forced militants along with around 11,000 families to quit their homes in the most vulnerable areas along the launching pads of terrorists in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) or Ghulam Kashmir.
As per reports available from across the border, heavily armed militants who are waiting to across the Indian side along with 8869, had left their homes in Kotli district followed by 1,588 in the southernmost Bhimber district in PoK or (Ghulam Kashmir).
Meanwhile during the reply to Pakistan’s ceasefire violation, a man and a woman were killed and at least eight others were wounded in Ghulam Kashmir on Monday in the latest casualties by Indian security forces.
As per reports, PoK Prime Minister Raja Farooq Haider on Monday confirmed that his administration had been bracing for more evacuations as the situation along the LoC was extremely critical.
“If the xenophobic Indian rulers are not reined in by the international community, I am afraid around 500,000 people living along the LoC in the whole of Azad Kashmir may be forced to move to the safer areas,” he said.
“It was the heaviest mortar shelling since morning in the Nakyal sector by Indian security forces wherein two people dead and eight others wounded, ,” Sardar Zeeshan Nisar, assistant commissioner Nakyal, confirmed.
Sources across the border confirmed that the evacuation has been done by Pakistan army and they also shifted dreaded militants who are waiting to across the border during ceasefire violation to some unknown places some wherein Pakistan.
The villages which were targeted by Indian forces during today’s befitting reply to Pakistani forces wherein heavy destruction has been reported were in Nakyal tehsils, its neighbouring tehsils of Kotli, Charhoi and Khuiratta in district Kotli. Cross-border shelling was also reported from Battal sector in Poonch district and Samahni sector in Bhimber district. Sources said, “The education institutions located in all above said villages of Battal were closed by the authorities,” added. As per reports, in Muzaffarabad, the latest killings have pushed the death toll along the LoC to 25, while the number of injured persons is 87.