Enclosed herewith is the Standard operating Procedure to be adopted in view of spread of COVID-19, to be followcd at thc Centres/Venues of various Examinations to be conducted by the J&K Public Service Commission at Jammu/Srinagar.
All concerned Supervisors are hereby directed to ensure strictimplementation of the SOP at the Centrcs/Venues of Examinations’.
Standard Ooeratins Procedure for the conduct of JKPSC Examinations:-
I. Entire examinations centre floors and walls, doors, gates, should bedisinfected with Sodium Hypochlorite solution (l%) as per guidelines ofDepartment of Health.
2. Fresh mask and gloves to be used by exam functionaries after staffverification is done.
3. Sanitizer bottles with dispenser should be arranged at the entry gate,examination rooms, staff/ observer room, etc. and should be replenishedregularly.
4. All liquid hand wash bottles I soap cakes should be replenished inrestrooms and entry gate whenever required.
5. Candidate seating area should be thoroughly sanitized (desk and the chair)after every session.
6. All the washrooms should be cleaned and disinfected with SodiumHypochlorite solution (l%) .
7. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etcshould be disinfected.
8. Wheelchairs, if present at the examination centres, should be disinfected.
9. All the trash bins should be cleaned.
1O.Staff verification and self- declaration as suggested below must be done assoon as they report at the centre.
11.Exam functionary must submit self- declaration about health status. a.Thermal gun temperature check must be done at staff entrance point.
b. lf any Examination functionary fails to meet the self- declaration criteria,or thermo gun check, he/ she will be asked to leave the examination centreimmediately.
c. Exam functionary needs to wear the mask and gloves at all time.
13. Cleanliness and hygienic conditions as per safety and health advisories ofthe concerned Government Departments are to be maintained at alltime.
14. Downloading of ‘Arogya Setu’ App may be advised for every staff andcandidate.
15. Avoid crowding at entry and exit points.
16. Senior staff should monitor the entry and exit. There should be propermarking with at least 2 meter distance where candidates stand while waitingfor opening of the examination centre. Exit of candidates should be permittedone by one.
17 . Thermal Screening, wearing of face mask, Sanitizing of hands etc. of allcandidates/staff/security etc be ensured before entering in the examinationvenue.
18. The invigilators, while on duty, should be continuously wearing mask, andproper hand gloves.
19. The candidates should be asked to sanitize their hands before and aftersigning the Attendance sheet.
20. Candidates having symptoms of fever, cough and cold should be made tosit in a separate room.
21. Hand washing stations with facilities of liquid soapshould be made available so that every student can wash her/ his handfrequently.
22. Keeping in view the physical distancing, institutions should have adequateroom capacity to meet the proper seating arrangement for examination.Minimum distance between two students should be 2 meters.
23. Adequate arrangements for safe drinking water be made on the campus.
24. Adequate supply of water in toilets and for hand washing be ensured.
25. Dustbins must be cleaned and covered properly.
26. At the end of the day a. Used gloves and masks should be-disposed only ina pedal push covered bin at the Examination Centre and outside theexamination room/ hall.
b. Safely dispose off all used masks and gloves discarded at the examinationcentres or outside the examination centre in trash bin bags at suitable placeand as per standard guidelines issued by health authority.
27. Maintain record of all exam functionaries. a. Record of all examfunctionaries will be maintained in the system for future reference andtraceability.
b. lnvigilator records are maintained in the system through staffverification processes.
28′ Name and number of other staff such as Housekeeping , security Guards,etc’ will be maintained.
29. JKPSC will maintain the data base of candidates on’ the basis of attendance and seating plan submitted by the centre supervisor .30′ Rooms-wise data base of candidates and staff on duty shalt atso bemaintained.