Man Electrocuted In Kupwara

Spread the love

A man died after he received electric shock in Kupwara district last evening, police said Tuesday.

“30 years old Bilal Ahmad Ganaie son of Ghulam Mohammad resident of Buran Pattan received electric shock while connecting an electric wire at Regipora Kupwara near old bridge, Kupwara,” police said in a statement. “He was shifted to District Hospital Kupwara where he succumbed to his injuries.”

The body of deceased was handed over to his relatives for last rites. Kupwara police has registered a case in this regard.

Recommended For You

About the Author: Editorjknews

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Facebook