Yesterday I went to vegetable market (Mandi) with my mother to buy some fruits and vegetables. The moment I entered the narval mandi I was shocked to see the garbage there it was all stinking and every where it was so messy that I was not able to breathe properly. The people who sit there for whole day or the people who supply there can suffer from various diseases such as dengue malaria etc. Concerned authorities must take any step so that we can have healthy food and environment.
Priya Gupta, Trikuta Nagar