Residential house Gutted in fire at Tangath bandipora

A residential house was gutted in a fire accident in tangath village of Bandipora district on Monday evening at 7:20 an official said.

Frome the locals it has come to know that this incident is happened because of short circuit.

The residential house belongs to Khan wali dar s/o Yaseen Dar rathinat tangath bandipora.

The firefighter who was there, could not reach it in time because of the matter of road on there, however, the house was gutted completely.