Residential House Gutted In Midnight Blaze In Bandipora Village

A residential house was gutted in a fire incident at Chitteybandy village in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district during midnight, reports and officials said on Monday.

Reports reaching said that the fire broke out at around 03:36 a.m. in the single-story house of Khurshid Ahmad Ganie son of late Ghulam Mohammad at Ganai Mohalla, Chittybandy Bandipora.

They said that the structure and household items were completely gutted in the blaze.

A police official while confirming the incident said that the cause of the fire is being ascertained but apparently seems to have been caused by an electric short circuit.