Xavier Aptitude Test 2016 exam (XAT) is scheduled to be held on January 3, 2016. The last date for the registration is November 30, 2015. Aspiring candidates can register themselves on the official website.
Eligibility criteria: The candidates should be a graduate or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university from India or abroad. Aspirants who had completed their final examination by June 10 may also apply.
XAT 2016: Things you need to know
1) All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2016. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates also have an option of appearing for XAT 2016).
2) Those candidates who are in their final year of graduation can enter the aggregate percentage of marks obtained till the time of filling the form.
3) Those students who have scored less than 50 per cent in graduation are eligible to apply for XLRI.
4) XLRI does not have any cut off based on any of the following X, XII, graduation marks. The evaluation of candidates’ academic competence will be evaluated holistically by XLRI based on candidates’ performance in interview, group discussion and XAT written test.
5) Class X Board or XII Board scores are not used in the preparation of XLRI’s merit list.
Exam pattern: XAT 2016 will have four sections (i) Verbal and Logical Ability (ii) Decision Making (iii) Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (iv) General Knowledge.
Admit cards: You need to download the admit card any time between December 20, 2015 and December 31, 2015. The XAT office will not be sending admit cards to the candidates. Click here to download it. http://www.xatonline.net.in
Note: The marks of General Knowledge will not be used for determining the percentile and cut-off at first stage of selection.
Results It will be available on the website by January 31, 2016.