Man injured after truck touches electricity wires in Samba

Aman Zutshi

A truck driver has received electric shock when his truck came into contact with a live wire in Sidco Industrial area of J&K Samba district on Saturday.

The incident happened when the truck caught fire after it came near the high-tension electricity wire, due to which the truck operator sustained serious wounds.

The man has been taken to GMC, Jammu for treatment.

The injured has been identified as Rajat Sharma (26) son of Vijay Kumar resident of Roundmail of Udhampur, Jammu.

The family of the injured has injured medical negligence as when they admitted their ward there no doctors to attend him.